Check out this brief overview of Dr. Brett Cotham’s dentistry career.
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Missouri – Columbia, Biology
HIGHLAND FAMILY DENTISTRY
Partner (Highland, AK)
- Private Practice General Dentistry
- Responsibilities include managing two operative treatments and up to four hygiene chairs per day
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Placement and Restoration
- Surgical extractions
- Pediatric Dentistry
Honors Oral Surgery (Kansas City, MO; August 2011-May 2012)
- Perform more advanced oral surgery procedures in addition to general clinic at the dental school
- Experience in procedures including: Pre-prosthetic surgery, alveoplasty, mandibular and maxillary tori removal, frenectomies, vestibuloplasty, surgical and non-surgical removal of teeth, and full mouth extraction.
KANSAS CITY REGIONAL CENTER
- Performed operative and preventative procedures on adult and pediatric patients with various types of developmental disabilities and other special need.
- Grand Rounds: “Estimating the location of the gingival margin after implant placement and restoration in the esthetic zone.”
- Table Clinic: Literature Review, “Comparison of Bone-Conducted Sound Transmission Methods using Teeth and Other Cranial Structures”.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Arkansas and Missouri
- American Student Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity